Many of our clients transport goods by varying means and require these goods to be insured. This cover may relate to household or commercial items that belong to our clients or to their clients. We deal with a number of different insurers and underwriting managers for this type of cover that either arrange the cover as part of an existing policy or according to specialist requirements.